Saturday, June 1, 2019

Rented aur Rul te gaye aan!

Khoya tou nahi wo, ju apna na tha, paya tou nahi wo, ju apna na tha, phir malaal kesa, phir yeh khayal kesa

Disclaimer: The is not a self help blog post.

The glass is half full.
The world seems like a bounty to be hunted and conquered. And this is why the elite species - homo sapiens - have been intrinsically greedy and violent... probably.
Yet there always been a clue, a cure. In land of the pure, there exists, the city of saints etc etc.
But still...
badlay dil, badlay log.
We want what is best for ourselves, the best that we have learned from the world around us, the best that was taught to us and the best we believe we can survive with. Hence, once we get what we want.... we want more. Life goes on. The discontent develops. The 'need' that we already have, falls into the blind spot. Why? forget about it... simple.. thing is: because you cant always get what you want - Mick Jagger; (probably) Chirag tallay andhera - sarcastic idiom
But what do we do about this gut ki feeling, this cradle of shrewdness, the survival instinct, the cunning scan prior to cunning plan, .... ab kiya karay....
well sab maya hai... but maya sab ki nahi hai .... (not being sexist, its a deep thought)
Gut feeling takes you to the buffet table where various options are on display, I request you to take the peaceful one, for the soul.
Its not about being right or correct, or what ever you use, in your mind to identify that notion, neither its about saving yourself from a loss. Yes, I do say that in a world of oppurtunities, where someone who loses even a single one, is made to consider oneself as inept or worst, a failure. Well, friend, if at the end of the day, if there is water and food on your table, you are doing great, but dont fool yourself into thinking if its yours only doing. Always be grateful, from the ability to breath the air and feel the freedom to move and luxury to see the colourful world around.... and reading this blog too... hehehehe
I am not elite, not anymore, but I do say there are a dozen demons I had to fight and unfortunately, a few angels too, so where I am, I am happy to have what I have, but not proud, not because I perceive it as less but because I had to confess for the wrongs I did, to reach here. The sufi in me realizes that life at loss is, when you gain, and gain when you lose.
I do believe in providence, its like the protection of the contract we have, whether pious or sinful. Do good and don't ask for return, do it as your nature, lose and loss, take them as your gains, as nothing is, what it seems. Pain changes things, but your victory is, when it does not change you. If you think about it, much of what you needed in your life, you would have 'gained' it anyway. Hence, try to have minimal collateral damage.
.
.
.
at this point i have just lost the myself hehehe I cant really squeeze out further wisdom
bahi if you are a CEO of high-end investment firm or a janitor in local municipality, one day you die and you are dead. Dead don't remember. And hence, you really dont owe anything to anyone or anyone to you, once that happens. Whats left in the world, is not yours anymore because it never was... sab karaiye ka tha ( all was rented) you only own your deeds and a space in hearts of people who love you. And Keanu Reeves says, they will remember you, so, if you dont take my words, take his, he is more handsome hahaha

p.s. for an idea... a tombstone .... rul te gaye aan... per chuss barri ayi ae... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Direction aur Lassi!

The road you take, may define, your fate, but you may have to chose one, first. Before I start, I must state that I am not superior or infer...